There’s an old saying that goes: families that play together, stay together. We all know that quality time with our family is paramount in building stronger relationships. Building forts, sharing stories, and just being together makes a difference in all of your lives.
Family time builds confidence, teaches children about interacting with others, and create wonderful memories that last a lifetime.
1. First and foremost is the bonding itself. Spending time together helps to form lasting connections between family members.
2. Secondarily, studies show that when families spend quality time together, the chance of children getting involved in dangerous activities drop dramatically.
3. Third, when families take the time to participate in meaningful activities together, behavioral problems decrease.
4. The fourth benefit of family time is helping children to learn and to grow in a non-judgmental setting.
5. A fifth, easy, benefit is simply catching up with your child and getting to know him or her better.
6. A sixth benefit would be to simply help your child be a better person.
7. Seventh on our list is that quality family time can help lead to positive, healthy choices and decrease the risk of obesity in children and teens.
8. Eighth benefit of family time is a notable increase in academic performance.
Put the work aside and ENJOY THE WEEKEND with Family!!!